Tuesday, September 09, 2003

 
(i've never seen Say Anything- I guess this is now my motivation to see it).

Anyway- this is to say that I really really need to take a break from the internet and get cracking on homework and being a PA. I'm thinking maybe a week.. so in the next week I think I'll just be communicating by e-mail or this blog, just to let you all know. my e-mail is thenewdroan@yahoo.com and if you had my phone number before, the last four digits just changed to 1461. Phone calls are nice.... long, rambling voice mail messages are even better.

I know this is really going to test me because i am on duty this weekend, which means i have to stay on campus ALL weekend... and i know i'll be getting bored- and normally i would turn to the computer. But I've got a ton of books BESIDES homework that i want to read, and I need a break... i'm beginning to find the internet really boring.. and a waste of time.

Also... i'm kinda scared of a friendship that's beginning to grow again. Getting online to talk to that person does not need to be on the forefront of my mind like it has the last week or so.

And Seth- i forgot to e-mail this to you-- it's 'retaliation'.. i'm pretty sure.

So... that's it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?