Monday, September 08, 2003

 
It is really good that i had leadership class tonight, and a PA staff meeting.

I got a lot of renewed encouragement and mission about what i'm doing, and i'm feeling a little better tonight.

Though the leadership group is REALLY loud with each other and after two hours with them, i'm ready to be by myself. Though I really really love my PA staff and had a great time at our meeting tonight.

Other than that- homework's gonna drive me into the ground. I'm extremely poor and need to work for some money soon!

I'm on duty all weekend so hopefully I'll get a ton of homework done (that means turning off my computer, or unplugging the internet, or something..) and i have FOUR books that aren't homework that i can read-- though that'll have to be rewards and not what i'm doing during most of my time.

i miss my niece already again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?