Thursday, September 18, 2003

 
I don't know really what I'm going to write about. Random thoughts.

I'm beginning to understand how a lot of other people live their daily lives. I'm extremely busy. In high school and really the last two years of college I've spent a lot of my time on the internet. When i was 15 I was bored and found a community online that i wanted to be a part of.

Now, with being so busy, it's not so much. I'm trying to stay a little involved because the internet is where I found out about music, and i still want to be discovering that.

But for almost a week I decided to really stay away from the internet, and I did. And boy did i get some homework done. The last two years I've done well in school, and haven't worried too much. But the classes I'm taking now... man. I have to be on top of things- and I'm finding myself doing much more homework on 13 credits than I ever did on 16. Maybe it's that I actually care this year, that I care about turning in good assignments and getting the reading done. Or i care about my classes... or something.

Here's a sample of a normal day- yesterday.
Wednesdays are my only days with an 8am class. So i got up a little after 7am.
Had that class till 9:40
10am- one-on-one with courtney (my mini boss)
11am- Us History
noon- lunch
1pm- Hum310
2:30- back at dorm. Call about hall sweatshirts, find info on the corn maze. Somehow end up killing two and a half hours because the girls on my hall are socializing in my room. I don't really mind- it's just funny.
5pm- dinner
Go over to Natalie's after dinner to read some in a textbook that we share for a class
7pm- Open mic night, go to that for a while
8:15pm- back in my room to cram in some homework... but i end up cleaning my room and studying the lyrics to mates of state
9pm- party in courtney's apt for our boss whose wife is gone this week. hang out.
10pm- hall meeting.
10:45- go to a chapel/classroom with Tai to keep her company while she cleans. play piano.
11:45- back in room. Girls come in the room and decide to chat.
12:30- finally tell girls that I really do need to go to bed.
by 1am I'm in bed.
7:30- wake up and start all over.

yeeessh. That was a busy day. Today I met my best friend for breakfast, I've got chapel, a class, i HAVE to get some homework and reading done this afternoon, then i leave about 4:30 for a babysitting job that last till 11 or 11:30.

tomorrow I get some rest! yaayyyy!

tis crazy. but i like it. I like being busy. It'll definitely keep my grades up, that's for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?