Tuesday, September 16, 2003

 
Got to see my family tonight. My mom, dad and aunt. That was very good- I was feeling really disconnected from everything that's been going on, so it was very nice to see people.

I freakin' love my family. My uncle (my aunt's husband) had a heart attack on Sunday morning. Last Wednesday my grandma had some major surgery done on her eyes... through all of this it's amazing to see my mom and aunts work together to just be there for each other. Arranging rides, traveling to Long Beach, making sure everything's okay. I am so so incredibly blessed to have a family like this. I know for a fact that if i EVER need anything- my family will be there to help me. There are not many people with families like this.. I am so grateful.

And exciting! we are planning on having the whole family together (my mom's side) to take pictures the day after Thanksgiving. My two aunts, their husbands, their kids, their grandkids- which makes my grandma's great-grandkids. My mom counted and she thinks there are 26 of us?

Morbid, I know, but we want to get a picture of the whole family before my grandma passes away. It's really not anytime soon that she'll be dying, probably, but we never know.. I'm so so excited for this. I love my family.

So i'm going to talk to a staff person here on campus and see if he could take the pictures of us, around the college campus. Which IS the best idea ever. Really- my grandparents went here, my mom and aunts went here.. my grandparents have a scholarship in their name... it just works. We have to start praying now for good weather.

Anyway- I'm stoked for this.

And Anyway- I love Mates of State.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?