Wednesday, September 10, 2003

 
Could it be so so wrong to love my room this much? It sounds really childish and shallow... but i love this space. I love that i can come back here, put on my music and enjoy my own private space. I love the mood that i just created by hearing the first few strains of the copeland cd.

I love my chair and the posters/pictures/things on my walls. I love the new ribbons that hold back my nasty drapes. I love my cowboy hat, my family pictures. I love my record player and my stacks of random pictures. I love my star pillowcases. I love my bass sitting by the window, and my huge headphones resting by my jones soda bottles. I love my bowling pin. I looooooove. I love the picture of my stenciling of my room at our old house.

siiiigh. I love all my crap and junk and fun things. this really is home for me right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?