Thursday, August 14, 2003

 
you know what is good? (i'm bored this afternoon, bear with me).

Talking to Nick. Yes. Even though I never e-mail him (cause my life is boring) and even though we hardly ever talk, it's good to have one of those talks once in a while. To get things out and just have a normal conversation with someone. somehow we pull off these conversations that are like actually REAL LIFE conversations through IM. telling each other to "shut up" and "screw you", even. It's quite fun. Plus i feel comfortable with Nick, and we can give each other crap about whatever. I'm glad we talked last night.

I don't know what it's going to be like when he comes to visit in October, but man i love that kid.. even though he IS weird and 2 freakin' years younger than me.

Nick! we should do something monumental when you come! (yes i just said monumental). like a tattoo! haha. you can get one and I'll just watch.

orrrr... piercing or something. or we'll just be stupid together. and we'll drive to the beach. and i want to show you where i lived last summer, and we'll visit the deli. and we could go to saturday market (on sunday) and we could go to multnomah falls and i'm excited.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?