Saturday, August 30, 2003

 
where did the last 15 months go?

Did it go by so fast because I prayed to God that i would get over it quickly?

So many nights I laid awake what was going to happen next.

And then that slowly faded into not caring.

There is nothing that marks July to May. Nothing.

And i wonder what's going to happen next.

Dear God, please can i not have a school year like the last one? I don't want to be cold, unmoving and complacent.

And then there is the constant realization that He is all there is. He is life, love and why. He is why we sing, why we have friends, family and connections. He is the only reason worth living. He is the only reason for change. He is the only one i want to please. He is the reason I can be happy.

"Jesus you made a way for Moses
Can you make one for me now?"
-twothirtyeight

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?