Monday, August 25, 2003

 
this is my day today.

I talked on the phone with a guy until 1:30 in the morning. I think we talked for about an hour or so. that was... weird. I slept in until 9:30. I think that is the most sleep I have gotten since early last week.

-had US History at 11:00. That went pretty well.
-went to lunch with Annette and Tai and Alina and thems peoples.
-went to the business office to get some things straightened out.
-checked mail. nothing. you fools.
-had Hum310 with Dr. Plies at 1pm. I love that guy.
-I did little errand things all afternoon. Talked with a boss about moving a girl into a different room, sold some books to people, made signs for a candlelighting party, fixed my planner, checked my box in residence life, etc. etc. busy stuff.
-dinner at 5pm with Tai, Stephanie, Tristan and Maria.
-leadership class from 6-about 7:45.
-hung with annette and Crystal "the black girl". we went to the boys dorms, i sold a book, etc.
-PA meeting at 9pm... to about 9:40. discussed schedules.
-and now i'm chilling.

i'm tired. luckily i just have one class tuesdays and thursdays. down time. i need to make a schedule to post outside my door.

i'm done. this year is going to wipe me out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?