Wednesday, August 20, 2003

 
A special note to Natalie:

I LOVE YOU TOO!! My roommaaaaaate. I miss you and i'm so excited that we get to be together sooN! (together is a very relative term, as you know, living over in Rainier house).

That Brandtson song has really been my anthem this summer, and i think it'll be my anthem for this fall, too. I posted it up by our hall bathroom...

i FEEL like new beginnings, and i'm convincing myself that this year will be unlike the previous two. I have a hall chalk (?) full of new girls.... 13 girls i don't even know (3 of them i do know), and i'm so excited to build relationships with them. I'm on leadership this year. I'm ready to do well in my schoolwork. It's a whole new resolve to simply strive to be better.

We talked about this in our PA training. The goal of the school is to be: Christ centered, excellence driven, people focused and future directed. And I'm taking that on as a motto for myself. And you know what? once you follow the first one, the rest of them fall into place.

I'm ready for this. are youuuuu?

"Here's to new beginnings
here's to something more
here's to you and your dreams
and everything you've
worked so hard for
here's to all the places
we've never been before
here's to summer tours
and hardwood floors
to you and your's"
- Brandtson ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?