Tuesday, August 12, 2003

 
kimbelina just did this on her blog and i thought i'd follow suit. i'm extremely bored today.

dear natalie,
you chose me as your hero? you make me want to cry! i love you and miss you and i want to space out with you. please come hither soon. i haven't gotten my ear pierced yet cause it got burned on walkabout and it hurts, maybe this weekend and you could come with me? hmm...

dear april,
i love you. i'm glad your kiddie music thing went well. My heart swelled when you said you played switchfoot for the kids. Thank you for your notes, they helped get me through the week.

dear tai,
when we did our five mile run on walkabout everyone put names on their backs, people they were running for. it was all you and april. on my back. runnnnnniiinnnnggggg.

dear courtney,
will you ever read this? probably not. but thank you for your support and encouragement this week. our talks meant a lot and i'm glad i got to spoon with you and i don't mind when you talk about jeff. I'm glad you're going to be a Scott :)

dear mom,
thank you for believing in me and for the balloons

dear hannah marie,
I MISS YOU!! I want a kiss and a smile. I wish i could take you away from that nasty painting and play with you.

dear brandtson,
you scare me. you intimidate me. but i love your music. and "ain't no trip to cleveland" has become my theme song for this year. i'm looking forward to new beginnings, reveling in all that i've worked so hard for. thanks for your music that kept me company on walkabout.

dear switchfoot,
i love you with an undying love and sometimes it scares me how much so. thank you for writing songs that i sung on my solo. thank you for giving me things to think about. thank you for writing music that i love, and for being genuine people who care about changing their world for Christ. and thank you for gracing so much of my dorm room walls. and you're welcome for me giving you a ton of my money.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?