Thursday, August 14, 2003

 
crazy sleeping patterns.

tuesday night i went to bed around midnight. friends were over, i was checking my e-mail, i just didn't get to bed until about midnight. i woke up before my alarm clock went off at 7:45. In fact, i think i woke up around 6:45 or 7 to get ready, was confused about the time, etc. i wasn't sleepy when i woke up.

then last night i went to bed at about 10:45, and slept straight through until my alarm clock went off at 7:45 and even went back to sleep for 15 minutes, and i had no desire to get out of bed. I don't know what that crap is about.

yesterday we worked hard, and that might have been it.

we had to go through the dorms and find the gross old mattresses (and let me tell you ... there are/were some nasty ones), and exchange those out with brand new mattresses. So we were all lugging around mattresses, which is hard work! Then we put together some furniture in an apartment for the sophomores, lugged some furniture around, etc.

After that was done Courtney, Andy and I went and picked up her pictures at the store and did a little shopping, and then even headed over to Target. We were shopping for about two hours, and it was pretty fun. Courtney and Andy and I were all on "Team Steve" on walkabout... so we bonded or whatever.

then i came back here, called my dad and asked my parents to take me to dinner cause we don't get dinner (stupid) in the cafeteria, just lunch. We went to a little new mexican place and had very yummy food. I just found a new place to eat! real mexican food, and not far from the school.

then i came back here and... did nothing. was on the computer all night. Read my new Time magazine. grand old time.

Today i decided to shave my legs even though I have a sunburn on my legs and it's peeling. I have the funniest tan line- it's just tan from right about my knees to a really bad sock line. haha. it's great. i love that my legs never tan usually and then on walkabout i get a nasty nasty tan line.

I guess that is all. we have more work to do today- move 22 mattresses over to the apartments, and paint the outside doors of the dorms. then we're done! yip yip. I wish I had something profound to say. But i don't.

"I just need a little more evidence
of your survival"
-My Hotel Year

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?