Thursday, July 10, 2003

 
[yawn] i just realized (as this page was loading) that i should've taken a nap today.. and now it's sort of too late to take one. Waking up at 5:30 is not the funnest thing in the world. I have a job tonight till ten or eleven.

All of residence life are e-mailing each other about our summers. I wrote about my fourth of July and my brother helping me decide what to buy, and helping me through my list. And then i pathetically wrote that i haven't had many jobs, and that i sit around my house all day. whoo! how exciting. I pushed the send button, and then i'm all "i just told them all that i'm a loser!" oh well.

I do NOTHING during the days. Except be on the internet and watch tv. And today i finished sorting my pictures. And i cleaned up my room a tiny bit. Yesterday I emptied the dishwasher. whoo! isn't that great. I don't even have to go help at church tomorrow... i'll take a nap tomorrow.

I decided that my new word is "satanic". like if i think something is bad or stupid or not okay.. it's satanic.

Basically because i was telling someone on a message board about walkabout and at the end i said ".... it's satanic, really."

that was fun.

What if (now see.. here is where i just go off on tangents cause i'm so bored) I used the word "satanic" on walkabout? I think it'd be really funny if i thought everything was satanic. Do you think I'd drive people crazy?

The funny thing about walkabout is that i don't really know anybody that is going. I mean- i know all their names, but I don't really KNOW anybody but my Pa, Courtney (that reminds me- i need to write her a check.) So what if I made everyone think I was crazy and demented during walkabout? whoo. that'd be fun.

I think I'm tired of people not knowing who I am and being one of those run of the mill. I think I'm ready to let loose on these leadership folk and show 'em what's up.


HAHAHA I crack myself up. Like that's going to happen.

the end.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?