Friday, July 11, 2003

 
So i babysat for these two girls last night that were absolute DOLLS. they were so great. The 6 year old, Jane, was hysterical. I couldn't even keep myself from laughing at her comments. Here are some conversations from last night. Amy is her eight year old sister.

Amy: What's your favorite number.. pick a number for the game.
Jane: Two. Two is my favorite number.
Me: Why's that?
Jane: Well.. I think two is a lucky number. Like.. you go to the store, you go to the park. You just use it all the time, it must be a lucky number.


Jane (just... looking at me. We were swinging.): Why do you have one earring in one ear and five in the other one?
Me: Wow. you are a good observer. Umm.. i was just being silly.


Jane (getting into bed): Look what i can do! (plugs her nose, keeps her nostrils sucked in, and crosses her eyes).
Me: ..... wow... you are silly.


(we were talking about how their family is going to Boston and Cape Cod in a few days)
Jane: Have you ever been to Cape Cod?
Me: I sure haven't. It sounds like fun, though!
Jane (putting her hand across her chest): OH!!! IT is SOOOOOO much fun.


Anyway- these girls were really great, and they just renewed my love for little kids. This is all i have to say for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?