Sunday, July 27, 2003

 
last night i reverted to my eighteen year old self. i dyed my hair again on the tips. and on the drive home from april's house (who so kindly put up with me begging for her to keep tending to my hair) i put on dear ephesus's "absent sounds of me".

it was a good ride home.

ate at a restaurant today with april and pastor john. all pastor john can talk about to us is our future husbands. blah blah blah. And i've realized lately that i just really don't care. I couldn't care less about boys and husbands and whatever at this point. I've got stuff to do, I've got things to learn. I mean, that really is the best way- cause nothing's happening, right?

I couldn't care less. And it should've been that way all along.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?