Wednesday, July 02, 2003

 
I've been bored today. Yesterday I worked all day (was woken up by the sound of the agency calling me), went out to dinner with family (which took all night) and hung out at April's for an hour and a half.

So April came over last night and spent the night. We got up and went to Tower today. I bought the new Carolines cd for Joel and Rinda, because I know they probably haven't heard about it, or bought it yet, and then I bought a Mates of State cd that I don't have. My first real Mates of State cd! It's beautiful. and fun. And it has lyrics! that made my day.

So i came back here, April left to go babysit her cousins, and I sat and watched our new cable stations. I watched two hours of Surprise by Design. The guy on there is pretty cute, though he's probably gay.

All day the people building the condos were leveling the ground on the side of our house, enough to build a new condo building and ... it woke me up... and continued all day. vibrating the whole house. It was loud annoying. I was even putting away cups out of the dishwasher, and as I opened up the cupboard an sundae dish fell off the top shelf and landed on (and broke) on of my mom's dishes. blah. Stupid vibrating things.

So I was bored this afternoon and went shopping. That's a good cure for boredness. I went to Michael's craft store and bought:

-a 6x8 floating frame, for the picture below. I wanted a floating frame because one of the last days we were there the boys from that age group and I were walking out at the same time, and we were goofing around, and Carlos and another boy were picking flowers off the little bushes and giving them to me. I'd think they were done and then they'd rush up and give me another one. They were so cute... so i pressed them in one of my library books and now they're dried out, and i put them in with the picture.

-a 8x10 floating frame. I was going to get a collage-type frame but decided on this. It's going to be for pictures of Hannah and family.

-A photo box. I need to organize my photos and negatives really badly.

So that was my day. Oh so exciting. People are watching bands play right now at Cornerstone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?