Wednesday, July 09, 2003

 
I actually have plans for todaaaaaaaaay!!! woop!

last night i babysat some good kids, and watched two hours of tv! good night.

This is my plan for today. (maybe.. since i'm so completely ridiculously bored, i'll come back later and tell you if i got everything done! oo!)

I'm gonna go to walmart. I need:
new hairbrush (I lost mine on the mexico trip)
ponytail holders (i never wear my hair down anymore)
deoderant (no comments please)
shampoo
picture box
picture frame

I should print this out and take it with me, so i don't forget anything, yeesh.

Then i plan on going to school to see if i have any mail, and turning in this release for walkabout that should've been in before i left school (early may). Oops. Sorry Shannon.

Then i must go to the bank.

Then i plan on driving past Lilia's Taco Shop and see if they are still in business. If so, I shall purchase a Carne Asada burrito for lunch. Yum. MMMMM. hope they are still open.

I ran/walked yesterday morning, and this morning. i'm sore.

"Think of all the scripts you could've written
Think of all the lives you could've placed in the sun
Think of loneliness that's everlasting
Kid you better make your move
and if you don't then you've received the payoff"
-The Carolines

NATALIE? DO YOU READ THIS? don't forget about Saturday- do you have to work yet?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?