Friday, July 18, 2003

 
eeeee.

Okay- so i've been looking for a "funky" chair for my dorm room this next year. I'll be living in a double room by myself so i have extra room. I wanted some kind of funky chair in my room but i wasn't quite sure what I had in mind.

Some people read that we passed up a sweet deal on a red vinyl armchair that was really cheap. we decided to wait to the next day at the garage sale where it would be half price. By the time we got there it was gone.

Tonight my parents were going to an auction (as they often do) and i decided I would tag along. And there it was... in all its glory.

Now i must admit that this is a little odd. And it's going to definitely attract attention, but the best part about it is that it actually WORKS. It even has 3 temperature settings, and when you pull the visor down the air immediately starts. Oh yeah- it's got a little lever thing on the side also that flips out the foot rest.

Yes. I bought an old salon hairdresser for a chair. I'm deeply madly in love with it. It's all white, and everything works. The head on it even swivels so that i can move it around when I don't to uh... be blown on.


This obviously isn't it (since i just got home from the auction) but this is the closest thing i could find on Ebay. Mine is white, and not exactly like this- but this is the era and look of it. Oh- and mine has a much higher back and sits higher.

heehee. and only for a whopping 24.75!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2940946841&category=11858

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?