Friday, May 23, 2003

 
It is really hot out today... so i dressed the part. You know it's summer (and/or hot) when meghan puts on a tank top. So i've got a plain black tank top on (really just a sleeveless shirt), jeans, black birkenstocks, and my hair in pigtails. Oohhh summer.

Not much is happening. I didn't get the part time job i applied for. That stinks. So i'll just be doing part time nanny stuff, I guess. I hope i get a lot of jobs, because boy do I need it. I just got done with my long babysitting committment to my niece Hannah. She and Rinda left this morning for home... and we won't see them for a while now.

Tonight mom and I are giong to home-type stores and look at bedding for our new place. Then tomorrow I think it's the museum (there's a display mom wants to see, that should be fun) and some estate sales probably. I don't know what else i'll be doing this weekend, maybe some reading, maybe work on my rug, whatever. I'm sick of watching tv, that's for sure. I think I watched more tv these last two weeks than I ever got close to watching while in school (no tv to watch in my room).. seriously.

I gues that's al. I hope everyone is having a good summer so far (haha, i was paying attention to something else when i wrote that, and i accidentally wrote 'for so'.)

bab bababababa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?