Thursday, April 17, 2003

 
what a nice day today.

I wrote a post a few weeks ago on Vagrant about how twothirtyeight was breaking up. Just a news bulletin of sorts. And Becca, this girl i kinda know from there wrote back and said "hey i'm going to one of their concerts in the next week, want me to pick you up some stuff?" and i went "of course!" and got a little.. um.. crazy with all the stuff I wanted.

With the help of someone on here, i got pictures of merchandise, and gave my order to Becca.

So in the mail today I receive:
-gummy strawberries
-black tape twothirtyeight shirt
-sticker
-chris staples solo cd
-poster. signed. with my name spelled right, from the band.

she totally went the extra mile.. i was so surprised. agh. I love her.


and let me just say that last friday was a fluke.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?