Tuesday, April 22, 2003

 
One funny thing i forgot to mention about my weekend: I gave up pop for Lent, which mostly means Mt. Dew because that's almost the only kind i will drink. Anyhow- We were at this place on Easter for lunch, and i think to myself "hey- it's easter- i can have pop!" I turn around and look at my brother and say "I'm gonna have pop today. Lent is over. Hallelujah Christ is risen". It was kinda funny. at least to me.

Last night I wrote a paper for my EdTech class. Today and tonight i wrote a paper for my human development paper. I practiced my jazz music. I cuddled with Hannah. I have just been busy, which is nice. Tomorrow I have practicum which.. of course I don't want to go to. oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?