Wednesday, April 02, 2003

 
it is 11pm. i have a take home test to finish tonight. and possibly some other homework. gr. i will be up late. i hate being up late. i usually go to bed between 11:30 and 12:30. Last night i was up until 1:15 cause April came in my room after the concert, and we talked, and i just didn't want to go to bed, and it was just nice to talk to her, but man, i'm feeling it today. I yawned ALL day. There were times i couldn't keep my eyes open: talking to my practicum teacher, watching 'death of a salesman' in intro to lit. aaahh. sleeeep. I yawned all through church tonight. I want sleeeeep. perhaps tomorrow night.

at least when i get these assignments done, it will be the last for the week. except for all the homework i have to do this weekend, but that's beside the point.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?