Saturday, April 12, 2003

 
I'm writing here AGAIN, because i have nothing better to do. Seriously, i'm bored out of my mind, even on the internet, where i can usually find a good hour worth of stuff to do. no, not today. I feel like i want to do a million different things, but i'm so limited, i can't.

Nothing really happened today. I babysat for two kids i've babysat for before. That was fine. Not enjoyable, but fine. I got back to my dorm room and I was so.. out of it. I think because of the allergy medicine i took (i guess it DOES make me drowsy, natalie). I felt so, so out of it. I called my parents to see if they were home, but they were out, and said they'd call me when they got home. So i waited around for them to call me back. I did nothing.

Then i went ove to my parents'. Joel and Rinda and Grandma were coming over for dinner, so I was there from 4 till 8:45 or so. That was nice. See the baby, see everybody else. Have discussion with family about the war. Watch some Law and Order. Joke around about stuff. I love my family.

Then i came back here, and i feel the same way I did at 3 this afternoon. Tired, unmotivated, dreary. grr.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?