Tuesday, April 08, 2003

 
I'm just going to write in my blog right now.. cause i'm bored and have nothing better to do. This is like major relax-o week. I have a small, small paper (one page) due tonight in EdTec. That's done. Then Thursday I have stuff do for my Intro to Ed class, but it's actually already done because i thought it was due last week, and already did it. Oh wait- I do have to interview my practicum teacher tomorrow, and write a paper for it.. but that's no biggie.

So i'm just maxing and relaxing. The quotes from below were from hanging out in tai's room last night for FOUR freakin' hours. It was lots of fun. We were so loud we even got a PA to come and tell us to be quiet. OooooOOo. nice. So i was there till about 12:30 or so. That was a lot of fun. I was up there for a while, on my own computer, and chatting with Tai. Then Chrystal and Annette came in to play Tai's old school nintendo... supermario bros. 3. Fun stuff, we just made fun of Annette's skills- cause she was really bad. Her and Chrystal are a lot of fun, and Annette even ran to 7-11 and got us stuff- and i got a slurpee. Haven't had one of those in a long time.

Not a whole lot is happening around here because I'm not really doing a lot. I mean, I spent four hours in Tai's room doing NOTHING except hanging out. That was so much fun- i haven't done that in a long time- just veg around with friends. I came down to my room to grab my power cord for my laptop and April came out of her room and is all "what are you doing?" and i said "Just hanging out in tai's room- wanna come up?" and she's all "yeesss. i'm bored" so then she came up. Much fun is had when you mix April with ANYONE, let alone Tai.

Cause like a week ago Natalie, April and I went to Walmart together, and we were just laughing so much-- and i'm just saying "Guyyyys.. let's hang out more often". It's getting to that April point where i realize that i will be not hanging out with these people every day during the summer. Besides- Tai doesn't know if she's coming back (probably not). Natalie is moving to the apartments, April won't be coming back. MY FRIIIIENDS. Jaime was already mean and left me hanging. Wah. Oh well- a lot of the freshmen are awesome- and i'm excited to get to know them, and have four hour hang out sessions with them.

PA stuff is starting to happen- our first meeting as future PAs is next monday night- i'm highly excited about that. I also got a phone call from the AC that we should go to this grief seminar tomorrow night.. but i can't go because of church.

So... i don't know.. there's not much else. Hopefully i will get to see Hannah, my niece at church tomorrow night. I haven't seen her since last wednesday, and maybe i'm having withdrawals.

Another one of the cousins had a baby last night, another girl. and her name is Harper!! That's the best name. It's so great. I have a cousin named Harper! that's awesome. Three new baby girls in our family in the 5 months. wow. that's a lot of girlies. poor little ryan is all by himself in the second cousin realm. Except for Blake, but blake is so much older than everyone.

Anyway. I think it's time to post a picture of my hannah.



quote of the day: Tai- "I.. I.. I have stuff to do on my computer. I'm really busy"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?