Friday, April 11, 2003

 
I guess this is one of those lounge days. throw on a pair of jeans, a plain t-shirt and a black hooded sweatshirt. later i'll put on some shoes. My hair is up in a haphazard ponytail. there was not even the thought of primping today. no way.

heh. that's how i was yesterday too! wonderful!

i have been up since 8:30. Why? I don't know why. don't ask me that. I went to bed around 1:20am, after just talking on the computer for far too long, and then reading Time that i got on Tuesday but hadn't had a chance to read yet. So i went to sleep. Then i randomly wake up at 2am, and think it's time to get up. So i get out of bed, and go over to my closet to get my bathrobe on. Why? i guess i thought it was time to get up. I just said out loud "I have no idea what i'm doing" and natalie mumbled something about how she didn't know what i was doing either.

So then snuggled back into bed, and woke up again at 3am. now.. this time i went for my sweatshirt, that was hanging in my closet. Why? I don't know, because I was actually really HOT when i was in bed, and actually sweating, so I don't know why i went for the sweatshirt. I realized again, once i looked at the clock, that it was 3am, and there was really no reason for me to be up at that stupid hour. So i crawled back into bed.

I heard natalie moving around this morning, and was in and out of consciousness, and then just randomly decided to get up at 8:30. Why? I'm not sure... because i have nothing to do today. once i was up, and in the bathroom and into the shower, i was thinking to myself "Why am i up this early? I have nothing to do"

My friends- it has been a strange morning. Now i sit here waiting for 11am, and then I will go watch classmates perform stuff in chapel... Then i'm going to go over to joel and rinda's to visit rinda and da baby. i hope i get some mail today.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?