Thursday, April 10, 2003

 
here i am.. with nothing really to talk about.

I hung out in Tai's room last night, again until about 12:45. Very bad idea. I'm extremely tired today, since i woke up at 7:15. I felt fine when i was getting ready but as soon as I sat down at breakfast i just about fell asleep- and then we went to class, and i could barely keep my eyes open. Luckily the professor had us doing discussions, and i talked a lot.. so that kept me awake. By the time class was over I was pretty well and awake. I went to chapel where the group that went to Mexico shared, and then Tai, Stephanie and I went to Chuck E. Cheese.

Now i'm just sitting here, waiting until two thirty, to go to class. Vocal Jazz. Oh- that reminds me to do some highlighting on our stuff.

it is boring around here today, and i haven't gotten a call for a job tomorrow. GRR! my first full free friday in a long time, and no job yet!? suck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?