Tuesday, April 08, 2003

 
alright so i told natalie i'd post about this... so i have to. I was just sitting here, and remembering it, and made myself laugh.

Today natalie and I were on our way to vocal jazz class, just cruising along outside, walking down this path. I had a peppermint in my mouth and all of the sudden it gets sucked back into the back of my throat- like i could choke on it. and I just start kinda doing that hocking-up-stuff cough, where it's like a cat hocking up a hairball, and the peppermint comes free.

I SAVED MY OWN FREAKIN' LIFE! I was so proud of myself.

We continued walking to class, and then natalie saved HER own life by watching out cause a car was coming down the road and could've hit us. Man. i was still laughing about saving my own life, and just sayhing "man.. that was the best part of my day, choking on that peppermint"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?