Sunday, March 02, 2003

 
"You've washed your hands clean of this"

Hmm. it was a busy weekend again. They never stooooop. Well, okay sometimes they do. Friday was a just poop-around day, I did .. pretty much nothing besides go see someone play guitar at a coffeeshop at night. Went to bed kinda late (well late for when i needed to get up in the morning). I got up in the morning at 8:30 to get ready to go help my parents move. Did a little of that, but mostly stood/sat around and wasn't much help. They moved into this tiny apartment, and it's pretty funny to watch them try to fit their stuff in there. Most of it is actually in the garage in boxes. There were ants in the kitchen. blech.

I had a nanny job on Saturday night which was good (oh, that reminds me to call the placement agency). The two boys were five and six, and a lot of fun. we hiked up to the park, and to the playground, and then were just altogether great, and i had no problems with them. The parents came home early and the mom paid me more than she should've, so yipee!

Church today, had lunch at some other peoples' house. I hung around the apt and did laundry. I tried to read some, but i was so stinkin' tired because last night I didn't get much sleep, i just slept really badly. So i kept falling asleep while i was reading my book, and i think i did sleep for about 45 minutes in my parents' big leather chair. But i just could not concentrate on my book ALL afternoon. It was pretty bad. Then i shook myself out of it to go to dinner, and I had a headache, and I could NOT wake up, and i felt sick to my stomach. This is why I don't take naps.

I don't have a whole lot else to say. I'm getting nervous about the PA stuff- we're supposed to find out friday. It scares me cause i know i was supposed to apply, but i'm getting scared about not making it. Everyone else has so much faith that I will, but I'm not quite so sure. Oh well, He'll do what He wants to do.

I laid in bed last night and thought about Hannah and how great she's going to be. And i sat there and wrote a song while I was laying in bed. Not really wrote it because... haha well, i just sang it to myself, but man did it make me cry a freakin river or what? Geesh.

What else what else. i have quite a bit of homework i have to do, but i'm just not caring about. For example: my lit midterm tomorrow? not really studying for. I have a power point presentation to make tomorrow night. I have testing in vocal jazz on tuesday. Meh. I have to go babysit this kid tomorrow who i'm not really fond of. He just screeches in my face, and i'm never quite sure what to do with him. Hm. Perhaps he will like me tomorrow. no, no. Probably not. he will see my face at the door and scream his pretty little head off again. [sigh] the things people do for money.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?