Wednesday, March 05, 2003

 
I've got too much Switchfoot on the brain, that's for sure. April came in last night and said "okay guess who i saw at dinner tonight" (she was out with her family) and i said "Jon Foreman!" haha. pretty funny. preeetttyy funny.

I just realized that my blog is completely boring and too serious. I tried to think of ways to make it fun, and exciting, but i sucked at that. I guess i could tell funny little quips of things (is quips the right word?) but. i can't even think of funny conversations i've had.

Last night after our hall meeting we watced "Where the Wild Things Are" on video tape. oh how i love that book. I must start a "good book" collection for Hannah. eek. There is only one week and a half day left until Rinda is due. MWAAAAH. I'm gonna go crazy. I was looking at little Jarvis Danger's pictures and just thinking "I want our's to come." (that is said in a Tai voice.)

It really bugs me when people use the Us vs. them thing when it is clearly not Us vs. Them. Back up off of that.

HAAAAAAAAA. Last semester my secret sister gave me a small rubber chicken she found at Wal-Mart. Everyone likes to handle him and touch him and give him goiters (cause if you squeeze him a certain way, he gets goiters). April always likes to fondle him when she's in my room. The other night she was in here doing funny things with him. She sat in my desk chair and said "my arm hurts" and proceeded to rub the chicken on her elbow. WHAT? it's like the guy in Big Fat Greek Wedding!! Except with a chicken instead of windex. then she started hitting natalie with the chicken. Natalie didn't like that.

So April was in here last night for a little bit. JUST NOW (although i've been sitting at my computer a lot today) i look up towards my desk lamp and HANGING FROM MY DESK LAMP is my rubber chicken. April has wrapped a rubberband around it's waist and hung it from the clip that holds it onto my shelf. She tried to hang my chicken. unbelievable.

There is nothing happening right now. Pretty soon I will get up out of this chair, go mail a letter that I am sending to some random guy I met on the Switchfoot board, which inside it has a letter to Denison marrs and he's going to give it to DM on the 15th I hope cause it's very important, and I will go meet Natalie for lunch. Then i shall go talk to some professors. Then I shall come back here and aw and oo over natalie's little cousins she is babysitting for the afternoon.

Which means i need to clean up before i head out. HEAD OUT. bye.

"BOMBS OVER BROADWAY"-Squad


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?