Tuesday, March 11, 2003

 
I still don't understand people.

Conversation today
girl a: Another time.. another place
me: hey! that's a sandi patti song!
[everyone laughs]
girl b: ugh I don't like her. sandi patti had an affair
me: no she didn't [i do believe she was actually abused by her husband, which is why she got a divorce]
girl b: yeah she did.... [she moves to another part of the room] I don't like Amy Grant either.
me: i know you don't

WHY CAN"T PEOPLE FORGIVE and not talk smack about people they DON'T KNOW!?!? it's ridiculous. Really. Have you lusted lately? Lied? Gossipped? Thought bad thoughts about people? Get over yourself. Stop looking at other peoples' faults. And please- dont' talk about people you do'nt know, situations which you were far removed from, and had nothing to do with. Stories get twisted. Even if it actually DID happen, what business is it of your's to bring it up years later, looking down on that person? I'm sure by now God has forgiven her and moved on- why can't you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?