Saturday, March 15, 2003

 
Dangit. Another one of those moments. THEY JUST KEEP HAPPENING.

"and You're raising the dead in me". He is. I feel like i'm becoming something new, something better, something braver and more secure in myself. I don't know where these things are coming from. Well, I do, from Him, but it still amazes me, and I can't believe my attitudes have changed so much just in the last few months. Just from Christmas break! I can't believe it. I look at who I was, just then, and compare to who I am today, and the change is so ... obvious. At least to me, and the thoughts i had then versus the thoughts I had then.

"oh, oh I am the second man now". So i was driving back from someone's house, listening to Switchfoot's song "24" and .. it just hit me, about all this, and the song just fits, and then i had another one of those moments.

"I wanna see miracles
to see the world change
i wrestled the angel
for more than a name
for more than a feeling
for more than a cause
singing Spirit take me
up in arms with You
And You're raising the dead in me"
-Switchfoot

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?