Wednesday, March 19, 2003

 
crap crap crap night. My brother and sister-in-law both were at church tonight. Afterwards my family went out to ice cream cause my very pregnant (overdue) sister in law wanted ice cream. give the pregnant lady what she wants.

And we're sitting there eating ice cream and my brother is talking about how they are probably going to move to klamath falls at the end of april. okay. shocker. my mom started to get upset about it, just sad you know? and .. then my sister in law started to cry. and then all us girls were crying.

it's such a hard situation. my little niece, hannah, is going to be born anytime, and then they are going to take her five hours away. I'm going to have to watch her grow up by pictures and e-mails. that is no good.

so we were all crying. And i got in my car and just started bawling. Bawling like hand-over-mouth-bawling. I was crying so hard. And then everything just started coming to my mind. the war, my brother and sister in law, being lonely, not knowing what to do with myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?