Thursday, March 13, 2003

 
The chapel speaker today was incredible. It was so, so good, and i sat there in my little pew soaking it ALL in. Everything he said had something to do with my life, and what i've been constantly examining right now: Grace vs. works. Something that seems so obvious on the outside of the issue, but inside, i find myself questioning everything I've ever believed.

I am becoming more aware that God is all there is. I have been emotional lately about it. The songs we sang last night at church. My own little worship experience in my car on the way back to the dorm. The songs we sang at chapel today, the message today. I sat down to read "Disappointment with God" today for the first time, and was really just overwhelmed with the thought that "THIS is what it's about. Discovering this. What have I been wasting my life doing? what am I wasting my life doing today?" I want to be whole. I want to be real. I want to be on top of things. I want to understand.

Still more awesome than I know

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?