Thursday, February 20, 2003

 
Yaaay. I just got back from seeing Mates of State with Natalie, and it was Soooooooooo good. All we wanna know is when they're gonna come back. It was a nice, long set and it was just so good, and they are so stinkin' cute. I loved it. Good, good music.

I did a lot of stuff this weekend (not homework though). Two basketball games, mini service project, two baby showers (yay one for rinda and joel), church, went to long beach on Monday. It was a good weekend. When i'm busy I don't stop to think about things, and sometimes that's good.

Last night, though, I did have time to think about things. I decided it's high time i start living for God and myself, and not other people. I shouldn't be trying so hard to live up to others' expecations. That's stupid.

Tomorrow night is the first round of PA interviews.ah.ah.ah.ah. Hm.

"Is that the same charm
from way back when?"-Mates of State

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?