Tuesday, February 11, 2003

 
Today while we were waiting for the cafeteria to open, Jen (a girl on my hall) and her boyfriend Jeremy were a couple people in front of us in line. Anyway- they are a funny couple. They mock fight all the time, and when we showed up, Tiffany said something, that just made them start mock fighting again. It was quite entertaining. At one point Jen kissed her hands and put them on Jeremy's cheeks, and he said "Get off me" and pushed her away playfully.

Later while we were eating, I said "I want a boyfriend like that" and everyone looked at me like i was crazy! I'm sorry, but i want someone fun, who i can joke around with. I don't want some serious romantic boyfriend. Boo hiss.

"killing the me in me
killing the me in me"
-embodyment

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?