Friday, February 28, 2003

 
This is just going to be one of those random journal postings cause i don't have much to talk about.

Yesterday in my 4pm Intro to Ed class we had a test on stuff, and i feel REALLY good about it. I studied all these facts out of the book, when all we did was do essay stuff. I filled two pages of notebook paper front and back, and i just feel really good about it. I turned it into her and said "I could've written a book!" The last question was especially good cause it was all opinion, which was fun. I just went off about the school system. :) felt good!

Then Natalie and I went to dinner. Then I had a short accountability group meeting. It's not really accountability, just more of a group of us girls getting together with this lady that works in admissions, and we just talk about random things.

Then I came back here, and around 9:15 Natalie, April and I had another dance party to the new switchfoot cd. That, seriously, is the best way to get out stress. You can just jump around and yell and be dorks together. and it's FUN. Natalie's friend Matt called during our dance party and wanted to know if we wanted to go over to a house to play some game called Wizard with some other guys, so we cooled off a little, and went over. While we were cooling off, April was fooling around on my bass. She was just playing random notes, and i started singing tracy chapman "Baby i got your number, and i know that you got mine". haha... Our windows were wide open to get cool air through our room, and Alicia (my former PA) and Lyndsy (a PA) were outside and were all "oh yeah!!" haha. that was kinda funny.

So Natalie and I went to play that Wizard card game with Matt, Jon and Tim... it was.. interesting. I'm too dense to even understand how it's played, but i just played along anyway. Then Natalie and I went over to basketball Intramurals at 11:30 to watch a game finish up, and watch Matt's game. then it was seriously bedtime at 12:30 when we got back.

This morning I made myself get out of bed, cause i knew today was a workday in yearbook. Got up, got ready, and marched myself down to the student union. Was anybody in that room? no. Grrrr. So now I have to go in after lunch. Fun way to spend my afternoon. Tonight Natalie and I are going to go see this guy named Dan Hawk play at a coffee shop. He randomly e-mailed me and told me about it, and how i should come. We went to see him play before, and then he showed up on the Switchfoot message board, and i said "hey! i saw you play"... so he invited me again. Fun, he's got good stuff.

And i have a job for tomorrow! i'm excited. I was afraid I just wasn't going to be getting any other jobs. But it's from 4-11 (or so, she said) tomorrow night, and it's really close to here, which is good. Also, it's for three boys, which means I get paid 11 bucks an hour. Hip hip hooray. Also, this means I can help my parents with moving, a little bit tomorrow, because my job is at night and not during the day.

it's all in a weird in-between stage right now. I called my mom the other day and asked where exactly we were going to be on Sunday, cause we usually go to our house after church. She said she didn't know.. probably the apt. weird weird weird.

"more than fine
more than bent on getting by
more than fine
more than just okay"
-Sf

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?