Monday, February 24, 2003

 
There's this part of my personality that in the last few months i'm just beginning to discover. Things need to be solved. You can analyze something to death, and you can talk and talk and talk, but i want to get to the end, and to the simple explanations. I want everything to turn out okay, and I want everyone to just be in agreement.

I get upset and frustrated when I can't get my point across. Most of my arguments come out sounding stupid because i don't know how to articulate them into words, and then there I am sounding ridiculously like a 15 year old. I hate that. Someone should just tell me to shut up.

In other news: the new switchfoot cd comes out tomorrow :) Which just seems really really weird, because i've (we've) been waiting for it for such a long time... since last spring sometime, i've been anticipating it. So you all know what I'm doing tomorrow. I gotta call Best Buy today to see if they are carrying it tomorrow.

"This is your life
Are you who you wanna be?"
-Switchfoot

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?