Wednesday, February 12, 2003

 
mmm i just stuck a saltine in my mouth. Now i need milk and i have none.

The girls on my hall just got finished finger painting in the bathroom. That was quite fun. I took a picture of mine, and maybe somehow i could figure out how to put a picture on here. Hm. I instigated a paint fight between natalie and I, and that was fun.

I start caregiver's next week! that is fun in a bun.Hopefully i will get a job next Friday, and then I will be making money!! ohhh Lordy I hope so.

Okay, that's really all i have to say right now. the end.

"You're about as beautiful as God's creation gets
And i've seen oceans and sunsets that took away my breath
You remind me of everything that's precious in His sight
I don't think you'll ever realize just how much You've changed my life"
-Brandtson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?