Thursday, February 20, 2003

 
It's just one of those nights you wish you had someone to call up and say "hey". Someone who will just give you a hug and will just talk with you. THAT someone.

PA group interviews were tonight. went pretty well. We just did initiative games, because they want to see how you work in a group. interesting. I don't say much in large groups of people i don't know.

Saw cute boy at the Kinko's again. Man. I let him explain to me all about express pay. I should've asked more question including "what's your phone number?" haha. just kidding. i would never.

I guess that's all. Things are looking up. I got a nanny job for tomorrow (yaaaaay) and i found someone to buy my Van's (yaaaaaaaaaay) so pretty soon i'm gonna actually have some money, which means i can tithe, and i can buy my brother a birthday present, AND i can buy the new switchfoot cd :) God is so good.

"Cause i just wanna be
something more than
the mud in your eyes
I just wanna be
the clay in your hands"
-Mineral

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?