Monday, February 10, 2003

 
It disgusts me how much of a morning person I am. I don't particularly like getting out of bed, but I can totally just get out of bed, and i'm ready for the day. Here is a good example:

Natalie's alarm clock kept going off this morning, and she just kept hitting the snooze (like always :) ), and finally she got out of bed at about 8:20... (to head to her 8am class .. heheh) I laid there for a while, and then got up about ten minutes later. I knew I had things to do. I could've gone back to sleep, but I didn't. I got up. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, came back to my room, put on a sweatshirt over my pj's, and started working a lit paper that is due today, and now it's done. Do normal people do this? are they able to work on papers right after they get up? I'm not quite sure.

Now my assignment for the rest of the day is to get some yearbook stuff done. I gotta finish up wind ensemble, and Friday arts. Please Lord, let someone talk to me, and have something positive to say.

background music-Ester Drang: Goldenwest

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?