Monday, January 27, 2003

 
Yeah. wow. This is totally unlike me, but i'm longing for summer. Maybe because school is beginning to overwhelm me, and summer is just relaxation and a mindless job.

Someone just asked me if i was going to go to cornerstone, i told him no. This was just after i was reading over Seth's old blogging, and i went back to July to read the things he wrote. I was SO mean. I look back on that and wonder how i could've done something like that. And then i look and say "well what SHOULD I have done?" and... i think of cornerstone and think of that and ... I guess it makes me want a real summer. One where i'm not separated from my family. One where I'm not making life decisions. One where I'm not hurting someone, and one where I'm not incredibly lonely.

I want a summer to be free. Do you read this Seth? I'm sorry. I haven't told you that lately, but I am. I'm sorry I didn't take that walk with you. You probably don't care anymore, but I am sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?