Thursday, January 23, 2003

 
Yay! So i saw Stavesacre and Embodyment play last night. Tai and I were talking afterwards, how just being at concerts is great.

I don't know much Embodyment stuff, only one song "One Less Addiction", but they played that, and i thought their set was pretty good.

But Stavesacre! man! Again, I only know their stuff from Speakeasy and the song "Sad Parade". So they played Sad Parade, Keep Waiting, and Gold and Silver. They also played another song I recognized from Speakeasy, but it was not one i was really familiar with. Anyway. That was what i needed last night. I need all this:

"Keep waiting
I'll be right on time
Keep waiting
I'll be right on time"
-Stavesacre

"Under wings of gold and silver
Sometimes we have to hide
For shelter from this bitter winter
At least tonight, at least tonight
-Stavesacre

"I confess the changes
Maybe I'm growing up
From the shoes on my feet
to the stench in my mouth
And I'll remain transparent
I'll remain transparent"
-Embodyment

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?