Thursday, January 02, 2003

 
The new year doesn't feel any different. Why the heck not? pfft. It's supposed to be different.

yesterday I spent the day vegging. Okay I am always vegging during break, but yesterday was especially big vegging. I got up late. I was online. I knitted some. Then we went over to my grandma's to watch home video of my new little cousin, and went to Red Lobster, and I'm eating my combo (chicken fingers and crunch fried fish).. and very suddenly feel very woozy. It was very weird. I really didn't WANT to eat that food anymore, and .. blah. it was weird. After the lady took our plates I laid my head down on the table while everyone talked. I felt very out of it.

We got home, but then Mom, Rinda and I decided that we wanted to go organize Rinda's wish list baby registry at Target. Man. There's nothing like shopping for cute baby things that just makes you wanna have a baby. I guess that wasn't exactly what I needed right then.

Today I got up, and just putted around. I went to check my mail at school, because the mailroom opened again today. It was full of goodies. A letter with a bracelet from this girl, who is called "the rachel" on decapolis. She has been very nice to me, we talk some, and the first time we talked we had some stuff in common and i was joking around and said "We should be friends! We could even have friendship bracelets!" well she thought that was a great idea_:) So i got my friendship bracelet which is pretty cool. Then i got the stuff I ordered from Denison Marrs. Get this: A sweatshirt, cd, a button and a sticker all for 23 bucks. And I didn't have to pay shipping. It's like ripping the poor band off, I tell ya. Yay, so i was glad I got that. The other stuff was boring. A postcard from another college, and a statement from mine. "YOU OWE US MONEEEEEY" That's what it said, and I didn't even have to open it up. Oh wait. wait wait wait! I just realized it could also be my grades!!! Aiiieee. I need to go open that up. jimminy christmas, i'm a dork.

Then i went to help my grandma do some stuff with her closet, and i read the paper there at her apartment, then i went to the library to return books, and saw that they didn't have video #3 for the Rock and Roll Documentary, which makes me sad. :( I want to find out the rest!

Tonight there are two CSI's on. This makes me pretty excited. I think Nick is still mad at me. I wrote him an apology e-mail two nights ago, but he hasn't written me back. I feel pretty stupid.

"Send me an angel
Right now
Right now [guitar solo]
"- Denison Marrs covering The Real Life

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?