Saturday, January 04, 2003

 
I am extremely bored(ing) tonight, so there's no telling how long or short this post might be.

I used to post a lot over at a certain message board, and after certain happenings during the summer, when school started i told myself i shouldn't be there anymore, so I left, except to look and see what was happening on one part of the board (which is run by a record label. It's more strictly about music). Well, then i told myself it was okay to go to the Culture part of the board. Well folks, since I've been so bored lately, I'm back in again, making little comments here and there and reading it all the time.

My point is this: All they've been talking about lately is dating, kissing, making out, your relationship status. Geeeez. That's all they're thinking about! it's crazy. What's even more stupid is that I'm finally done convincing myself that I'm fine right where I am and I'm content, and then I go read that stuff.. blahhhhhhh. Oh well, i need to stop going there.

I went out furniture shopping with my parents today. What an extravaganza! That was interesting. Not something I do much of anymore.

Then I was trying to get a huge stain out of my floor mat. My car didn't come with any floormats. My car is beige outside, and brown inside, so my dad got some carpet samples. Large beige ones for the front, and small brown shaggy ones for the back. He gave them to me at first and i was like "ew... stupid" but I really like them now. Anyway- a month or two ago I was coming back to the dorm from Taco Bell, and had a cup of mt. dew in my lap, and as I pulled into a parking spot and put the car into the park (i think I jerked the car pretty good), the mt dew tipped over and spilled all over the floor. Well, I live in the dorms and don't really have cleaning supplies, so I just sopped up as much as I could, and left it,but since that Mt. dew is kinda sticky and wet and all that- whenever i get in with dirty shoes (always) the dirt just sticks there, so there has been this huge dirt stain formulating. Today i decided to try and take it off.

Then i tried to go through my room and organize and pack stuff. Crap crap crap. I own too much crap that i don't want to get rid of. Lord help me, i'm gonna go insane. I have junk for crap., that's right. junk for crap.

I have nothing else to talk about. I wish something was going on with my life. I'm the kind of person that has certain things to look forward to. I looked forward to finals being over. Then i looked forward to Christmas, and then my little party, and now the next thing is Rinda having that baby! (and she's not due till mid-march!)... I think I've got to just survive the next two months. [yawn] how boring.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?