Wednesday, December 25, 2002

 
This is definitely weird.

Sitting in my bedroom at my parents' house. I'm listening to Counting Crows'- Long December. "Maybe this year will be better than the last". I'm talking to both Nick and Seth on the computer, and my stomach feels weird. I've got this new year ahead of me that just might prove to be the hardest and most rewarding ever. My parents are probably going to be moving. My niece will be born in March sometime. Hopefully I'll get a PA position.

It is so weird to move on. It's eery to watch the past like it was yesterday, and know how much I've grown. I'm so scared to grow up. I don't want to turn into someone that's not me. I'm afraid that this might be a defining moment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?