Monday, December 30, 2002

 
Let's see.... last time i posted was Saturday night. Not a ton of stuff has happened since then, besides eating very unhealthily. blah.

Sunday was church. Then april and I went out to lunch at the Taco House. They serve these cinnamon and sugar (BUNUELOS!) cookies there after your dinner, and the sugar gets everywhere aaanyway but... I accidentally dropped mine, and it got sugar everywhere. It was pretty funny.

Then we went shopping for goodies for my "party" with girls from my hall. Then i sat at home and cleaned the house, read some, and got phone calls from people saying "oh yeah i can't come to your party", which.. is also..a... plus. or minus.

So it was kinda boring, and i just feel like that because we didn't do anything exciting. I mean, it was a ton of fun to sit around and talk, but Shannon had to leave early, and Charity had to leave, so that left Courtney, April, Natalie and Me. We watched Little Women (DARN THAT JO!) and then fell asleep, cause by then it was 2:30. anyway... that was kinda disappointing. Not that it wasn't fun, but.. i just thought i was going to have this great party, and everybody was going to come. oh well.

We got up, and I took Natalie and April home, driving on the freeways, scared for my life. It was raining, and it wasn't raining terribly hard, but the water was kicking up from all the other cars, and it's just crap I tell ya. It's like when you're in the fast lane, and you're passing between a semi and the cement wall. I can see my life ending right there. I start thinking about all my good memories with my family, and what my memorial service should be like. okay i don't really, but ... i'm scared.

Oh! And when we dropped Natalie off at Fred Meyer, to meet her mom, we decided (or I decided) i needed to start knitting. So Natalie, April and I picked out knitting supplies. Then I used the U-Scan thing at Fred Meyer to buy my stuff, which.. is pretty serious business. I had never done it before, but i had a lot of moral support from April who is a veteran at using the U-Scan.

So i dropped off April, got home, and watched some Dr. Phil. Yeah, you read that right. Dr. Phil. Then...my parents came home from their trip and i talked to them, and got online, and then started knitting and I knitted for like two and a half hours... I'm pretty good at it. Okay not really.. but... i'm getting there! And like Junie B. Jones says after years and years of practice i could be good.


"Cause she's so
open open open open
open open open open
open open open open
open"
-Pep Squad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?