Saturday, December 28, 2002

 
The last few days have been busy, which is good. Nick and I are mad at each other, or at least he's mad at me.

Friday night April, Charity and I went to see The carolines and Dolour play at the meowmeow which was great and amazing. Dolour put on a good show, but i was there to see The Carolines, who... I hadn't seen play since April (that's a long drought for me!).. So i was really excited to see them play, and they put on an awesome show. They always get me to grooving around, and I just closed my eyes.. it's so beautiful, and Nathan plays SO well.. i'm always amazed.

April spent the night, and then we got up this morning, left the house and didn't get back till 9:30! We went and saw her cousin's new baby (Miles Gregory who is as cute .. well as a button. He's adorable, and i'm not just saying that.. he's a really cute baby). Then we went to her house, and we were going to go to a 4 o'clock showing of Catch Me If You Can, but it was sold out. So we bought tickets for the 7pm show, and went shopping to kill time! So of course I ended up with this really cute long wool skirt and black button up shirt from Old Navy. I adore it. Too bad i had to spend my money on it.

Then we looked around Border's, bought magazines and read in the cafe until it was time for the show. This is how you can tell how different April and I are. She bought and read People magazine. I bought and read Punk Planet (which i ... it was my first issue ever to read. I didn't finish it).

Anyway. Then we saw the movie and it was good. It was a LOT of fun, and i'm glad i spent the money on it.

Tomorrow is my party! I thought it would never get here, I'm so excited. Tomorrow after church we have to go shopping for some snacks, and I need to call a bowling alley, and then call my PA, courtney to give her directions. I'm excited. I love my girls and can't wait to see them!

I got the new Wallflowers cd, and the new Coldplay, and i think I'm in love.

"You won't believe just how good it can get
We'll make a lover out of you yet"
-Wallflowers

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?