Friday, October 25, 2002

 
Who wants to be a princess? not me.
Someone talked about how great it would be to be a princess.
Yuck. Having people expect you to act a certain way all the time? No thanks. Or expect you to dress a certain way? No. Blaaaah. I'd rather take hard work over that. I think i'd get kinda bored.

Did you know everybody and their dog owns No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom? Just thought I'd point that out.

Tai and I are sitting in her room, listening to Joy Electric.

Tuesday we are seeing Dashboard. I read today in the paper that the show is sold out- 1500 tickets. That's so odd.
Then the next show is... SWITCHFOOT! haha. twice. in a row. and um. i love them.

Which reminds me to buy more tickets for those shows.

I have nothing important to say. I spent the day with my mom, which was nice. I love her so much. I stuffed envelopes for her at the Red Cross, where she works. We went out to lunch, and stuffed some more. We were gonna try and find a scanner for me for my birthday at costco, but they only had a fatty, expensive kind. So i got granola bars instead. That sure is interesting! I bet you're glad I shared.

I'm excited for Halloween. Trick or treating for canned goods, and a party. I hope it's a good party. Stink. it better be. I'm gonna be a hippie, cause Jaime's closet is SO accessible. And wear my birkenstocks. I need to make a daisy chain for my head. or some kinda flower.

Think this is it. I need to do some homework tonight. Namely- read kids' books. Jaime and I might go down to Starbucks to do homework. Dooooowntown. Where all the lights are bright.

the end.

"She said
That i'm the shining star
in her sky
And i feel
That far away"
-Brandtson

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?