Sunday, October 13, 2002

 
Geez. The sundays just don't stop. Really.

Today i was so emotional. I'm stressed, I'm wondering if i can even go through another two and 3/4 years of college... it's just been hard past couple of weeks. And i've disappointed a friend, and she's disappointed me. and It's been tough. So i get to church this morning, tired of course, like always. And I told my mom about some stuff and started crying, right before first service started, and she kept saying to me "hold it in, let it go, let it go"... So i composed myself.

But then someone got baptized today at church. A guy who is seriously a turn around story, 122 days sober, trying to get his family life back in order again, to be a good dad and husband. So i got weepy at that. A family from my church almost got killed driving on Mt. Hood last weekend, i mean, they could've been killed. They went into a guard rail over a mountain side.. but the guard rail saved them. My friend's grandpa was in church today, even though he is terribly terribly sick. It's just a mountain of overflowing things. And i'm sitting here in church service today saying "God is SO good". And looking at what is really important.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?