Wednesday, September 18, 2002

 
I always take these long breaks from writing in my blog, probably cause i can't think of anything new and exciting to write. Last night was pretty boring. I mean, i knew i'd have nothing to do (no homework), so i went home and got my scrapbook stuff. After dinner I started in putting together pages about our family roadtrip (which included Cornerstone), and i'm putting together all these pictures, and just feeling like "I wanna be back there". Cornerstone was so great. Besides, the weather, I mean. I wanna go back next year, and I'm trying to figure out how I could do that.

Hm. That's all I have to say for now, i guess. boring boring.

"It was a beautiful Let down
When i crashed and burned"
-Switchfoot

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?