Thursday, August 15, 2002

 
Okay. so either bank boy is broke, or HE"S BEEN READING MY BLOG! because he's been a no show. He gets one more chance tomorrow! One more chance ot ask me out. and then the summer is over (locals hardly ever come in on weekends). That's it folks.

I was all la dee da working today, and i looked out the window, and what did I see? this girl that looked like Natalie! And i was like "whoaa that girl looks like natalie" but then i looked harder, and there was this girl that looked like natalie's sister! What the? Finally I realized it WAS NATALIE!!!!!!!!!! so i ran outside, and we yelled, and hugged and it was so happy! I haven't seen her since the middle of june. So yeah. Her family ate at the restaurant, and then Natalie, her sister Elizabeth and I hung out for an hour and a half. We went to marsh's, got ice cream, and then headed to beach, went on the boardwalk, and then down by the ocean. FUN FUN FUN!!! I was so happy to see a FRIEND.. in LONG BEACH!! crazy crazy. her family had been up on vacation in Northern washington, and they decided to stop by this afternoon. Haha. Natalie didn't even know exactly where i worked, just that it was a deli. Didn't take her too long to find me! :) funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?